Sign In to Submit Course Registration(s)
New to the site?
Welcome to ASHA Continuing Education’s Online Course and Offering Registration System. Your organization must be an ASHA Approved CE Provider in order to use this form.
New to the site? Create an account first. If you have already created an account simply login in on the left side with your email and password. Contact your provider manager with any problems or questions.
BEFORE YOU START!
Review resources for completing the form.
Ensure all attachments are either in Word (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.
Check your browser. Recommend use is Chrome and Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer, make sure you have the most current version installed.
Begin a new course registration or complete an in progress course.
Effective 2/12/2018, to streamline the self-study registration process for CE Providers, the Continuing Education Board (CEB) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) has made the following changes. The CEB:
- No longer requires ASHA Approved CE Providers to submit peer review information when registering a self-study course for ASHA CEUs; pilot study data is still required (if applicable).
- No longer requires information about editorial review board members when registering a periodical for ASHA CEUs.
- Has changed the pre-filing registration deadline for self-study courses from 30 days to 15 days prior to the first offering of the course. The deadline for cooperative offerings remains 30 days prior to the first offering.
- Will set the self-study validity start date as the date of the first offering of the course; validity end date is 36 months from the validity start date.
- Has eliminated the “live-to-self-study” designation. Recordings of a live course registered as a self-study will be valid for 36 months from the first offering of the self-study version of the course.